McDonald's FREE Wi-Fi
- Where can I use “McDonald's FREE Wi-Fi”?
- “McDonald's FREE Wi-Fi” is available in selected McDonald's restaurants.
Look for these Flags or Table stickers in the store.
- Is this a paid service?
- No, This service is free.
- What devices can use “McDonald's FREE Wi-Fi”?
- Most IEEE802.11a/b/g/n wireless LAN-devices(Laptops,SmartPhones,iPhones,etc.)
should be able to connect to “McDonald's FREE Wi-Fi”.
- Free Wi-Fi may not be available for all seats due to signal conditions.
- Communication speed sometimes falls during peak congestion periods and varied communication environment.
- After you select "00_MCD-FREE-WIFI," on SSID (a list of Wi-Fi access points), a security warning may be shown, but there is no problem so please tap "Continue" and use the service.
- Questions on our Wi-Fi service, products, or restaurants? Call us at 0120-010-916 (Available between 9:00am and 5:00pm).